Updated 4-19-03 v.3A
The People Legal Defense Association
And Company Name:
___________________________________________, a registered fictitious entity
(circle one: Corporation, Sub-S Corp., Trust, Partnership, LLC,
other_______________), with principal offices located at
3. And (If a Natural Person)
________________________________________, with mailing address at
Purpose of the Association
4. WTP-LDA is a non-profit, public interest “Association” established to protect, preserve and enhance the People’s individual, unalienable Rights - particularly the Right to Petition for Redress of Grievances and the Right of "Redress Before Taxes," which are guaranteed by the 1st Amendment.
5. Through annual memberships, WTP-LDA intends to be united in service together through individuals, companies and associations, providing a unified and uniform voice when and where it is needed to secure these Rights.
6. WTP-LDA intends to engage the services of attorneys and other professionals to represent member Companies that have ceased, or intend to cease earnings withholding of all federal taxes from their workers’ paychecks until, the Executive and Legislative branches of the federal government respond to a certain four Petitions for Redress that were served on each member of Congress and the President in November, 2002, current members of Congress who were not members of Congress in 2002 are currently being served.
7. WTP-LDA intends to also represent natural persons who have stopped, or intend to stop filing federal tax returns and/or cease the payment of any alleged federal income taxes, until, the Executive and Legislative branches of the federal government respond to a certain four Petitions for Redress that were served on each member of Congress and the President in November, 2002.
8. “Company” is a registered fictitious entity (incorporated business, S-Corp., trust, LLC or partnership) with two or more workers who are citizens or nationals of the United States of America.
9. “Worker” is a person directly hired by the Company and receives earnings and/or a salary from said corporation.
10. “Member” is any Company or natural person who has been approved for membership by the WTP-LDA and whose membership is in good standing.
“Applicant” any Company or natural person applying for membership.
12. Membership in the WTP-LDA is not effective until after the Applicant’s submittal of a signed and notarized copy of this standard agreement (which serves as WTP-LDA’s application form), payment of the required membership fees and the formal approval by the WTP-LDA Administrator.
13. Because of unique situations, Applicants MAY be approved
for Membership with special, written stipulations.
Representations and Obligations: Applicant/Member
14. Applicant may be engaged in a minor or major dispute with state and/or federal tax authorities regarding alleged tax assessments, debts or failure to file, but Applicant has NOT received any final administrative, civil or criminal judgment relating to any state or federal tax laws.
15. Applicant is not currently under criminal indictment for
a tax crime.
17. Applicant has studied, understands and is in full agreement with the principles and legal positions represented in WTP-LDA’s legal strategy regarding constitutional government and income taxes. Those positions are contained in the Petitions, Causes of Action, and Statement of Facts which Applicant acknowledges to have read and approves in substance.
18. Applicant desires to become a member of WTP-LDA.
18A. Applicant will make payment, in full, to the WTP-LDA for the appropriate annual membership dues within 14 days following the public announcement of the planned WTP-LDA Service Activation Date (see below).
19. Member will contact WTP-LDA as soon as possible if contacted by the government in regards to actions or non-actions Member may have taken regarding termination of voluntary compliance with the income tax laws.
20. Member will keep the WTP-LDA case manager informed of all ongoing communications with government authorities and timely provide copies of all relevant communications to WTP-LDA.
21. Member will pay all membership dues and invoices for
additional services or products by the due date on the invoice.
Memberships may be terminated if said invoices remain unpaid
after 30 days.
Representations and Obligations: WTP-LDA
23. WTP-LDA’s legal strategy rests entirely on the exercise of and defense of the unalienable, unconditional, constitutionally-guaranteed Rights to Petition for Redress of Grievances and Redress Before (paying) Taxes, and the specific Causes of Action and Statements of Facts developed by the We The People organization (copy attached to and made a part of this Agreement).
24. These causes of action and supporting facts definitively assert: 1) the People have a Right to retain and hold onto money they would otherwise have turned over to the federal government if there are material facts supporting allegations of unconstitutional behavior by those wielding governmental power (oppression) and the government refuses to respond to the People’s proper Petitions for Redress of those grievances; and 2) the federal income tax laws are without bona fide legal authority, are unenforceable against the People not subject to their jurisdiction, and are administered in a manner grossly repugnant to the People’s Constitutionally protected Rights.
25. WTP-LDA intends to hire only attorneys and legal assistants, who have studied, understand, agree with, and are prepared to advocate aggressively for WTP-LDA on the principles and legal positions the WTP organization has developed regarding constitutional government and the income tax.
26. WTP-LDA intends to build a team of patriotic attorneys with exceptional intellect, subject matter expertise (or high aptitude), integrity, courage; and a strong heart for our cause.
27. WTP-LDA will handle each case in a rational, intelligent and professional manner observing all court/administrative rules, professional conduct rules and proper legal procedures.
28. In the event Member is contacted by state or federal tax authorities because Member has either ceased earnings withholding of all federal taxes from its workers’ paychecks, or ceased filing “income” tax returns or ceased paying “income” taxes, WTP-LDA, on a best efforts basis, and AT NO COST TO THE MEMBER (except where a separate agreement has been made), will represent Member and endeavor to obtain an attorney and/or other professional representation and/or assistance at every stage of the proceedings including legal/educational consultation by letter and phone, direct representation with tax officials and court proceedings if necessary.
Member recognizes that WTP-LDA and Member are on the cutting edge of a
ground-breaking process that we believe will positively affect every
intends to provide all Members with sufficient defenses and assistance to
repel any and all government responses that may arise from Member’s relevant
actions or non-actions.
29A. Together, Member and WTP-LDA will work towards success, even while encountering the to-be-expected roadblocks along the way. Every effort, using well thought out legal strategies, executed by top notch attorneys and other professionals will be used by WTP-LDA.
30. WTP-LDA obviously, cannot guarantee the outcome of any legal dispute between the Member and the tax agency or government. WTP-LDA cannot, and will not, be held liable by Member for any such outcome.
31. WTP-LDA will not represent Members in any IRS audit to determine the accuracy of the information provided on any tax return filed by Member.
32. WTP-LDA intends to begin providing its services only after a sufficient number of Companies and Natural Persons have formally joined the WTP-LDA, as Members in good standing, to enable WTP-LDA to function as an economically viable association.
33. WTP-LDA will begin providing its legal services only after a minimum of ten thousand (10,000) Companies and/or Natural Persons have formally joined WTP-LDA, as Members in good standing, including payment of their annual membership fees.
34. WTP-LDA may, at its sole discretion, decide to begin providing its legal services at any time after some number LESS THAN 10,000 Companies and/or Natural Persons have formally joined WTP-LDA, as Members in good standing.
35. After a sufficient number of WTP-LDA applications have been received, WTP-LDA will announce the planned “WTP-LDA Service Activation Date” and notify all Applicants. Applicants will then send their annual dues to WTP-LDA.
35A. Following the public announcement of the planned Service Activation date, WTP-LDA will begin collecting dues payments from all Applicants and begin to process Memberships. Only after a sufficient number of Applicants make timely payments, will WTP-LDA announce the actual Service Activation Date.
WTP-LDA will only be responsible for providing legal services to a Member
following BOTH the actual Activation of the WTP-LDA services AND the formal
approval of the Applicant’s Membership (which includes full payment of
Members will be notified when their Membership has been approved.
Termination of the Association
36. In the event an insufficient number of Companies and/or Individuals join WTP-LDA, or fail to make timely payments of their annual dues following the announcement of the planned “Service Activation Date”, WTP-LDA will be formally dissolved as a legal entity and no Services will be provided.
Following actual activation of WTP-LDA services, WTP-LDA reserves the right
to terminate its operations and dissolve as a legal entity, at any time for
any reason. Following such an unanticipated circumstance, WTP-LDA will make
partial refunds of Membership dues, on a weighted, pro-rata basis from
Association funds after payment of all Association debts and satisfying all
financial obligations owed by the Association, as well as all costs related
to the termination of the Association.
Membership Dues & Fees
38. Natural Persons: $ 250 per calendar year
39. Companies: $ 500 per calendar year
40. Renewal of annual memberships will be invoiced approximately 2 months before expiration.
40A. NO payment is required to apply for Membership during the startup phase of the Association.
40B. Initial Membership Dues will be due
within 14 days after the public announcement of the planned WTP-LDA
“Service Activation Date”.
Termination of Memberships
41. WTP-LDA reserves the right to terminate Applicant’s membership if Applicant has failed to disclose to WTP-LDA, or falsified, or omitted any material fact or condition that could have influenced the approval of a Membership and/or the provision of legal services or assistance to the Member.
42. WTP-LDA reserves the right to seek recovery of the costs of services provided to any Member that is terminated for the reasons stated above.
42A. MEMBER RECOGNIZES THAT ATTORNEYS AND/OR OTHER
PROFESSIONALS HIRED THROUGH WTP-LDA MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL, SEPARATE WRITTEN
OR ORAL AGREEMENTS WITH MEMBER TO EFFECT LEGAL REPRESENTATION.
43. WTP-LDA reserves the right to terminate Applicant’s membership if Applicant has failed to provide WTP-LDA or its Representatives, with timely notice of relevant, official correspondence including, but not limited to, notices, summons, certified letters, indictments, seizures, levies, etc.
44. WTP-LDA reserves the right to terminate Applicant’s membership if Applicant has failed to follow the instructions or legal guidance provided by WTP-LDA or its representatives.
45. WTP-LDA reserves the right to terminate Applicant’s membership if Applicant has failed to pay any required membership related fees within 30 days of their due date.
46. Termination of individual memberships can be made at anytime by the WTP-LDA Administrator for any non-financial cause, in which case WTP-LDA will refund all current year fees paid to WTP-LDA by the Member so terminated.
Signatures/affidavits are found on the following page.
(End of Agreement)
For Detailed INSTRUCTIONS on How to Apply
New! NO Fee to Apply!